Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Something very important , banned

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpEeDr

SpEeDr

Something very important , banned Empty
PostSubject: Something very important , banned   Something very important , banned EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:20 pm

HI guys..............

1_ i wanna know why mods think ppl in egypt same person !!!!!

2_ why if some one ban from egypt all ban after him ??? !!!! :*

3_ how many mods see the last number OF '"ip'" Different ? It is impossible we are same person

4_ i know when any mod nicksearch any one from rgypt will see all of names egyptions

5_ i know too when any mod ipsearch any one from egypt will see a lots of ip ""because"" router in egypt restart a lot of

i think all here know during router restart will ip change it good reson we are Different ppl :O

6_ they are my friends we are on the same modem so our ip the same "except" the last number you can see

that

7_ guys another thing just some one from egypt use cheater so ,when him ban he is going to evasion :( "change ip "

8_if you think we are same person will be our ips same too !!!! with the last number

9_ so.. some one use cheater "egyption" in matrix sniper yesterday and Reloaded ban him today !!! then i left the server

and I rejoin again ban FOR evasion "wtf "

10_ if we are a same person "" how "" We can play in the same time Evil or Very Mad

10_ i wish anyone believe me ....

11_ the end of the story ....

i want any body reply me :O

ٍSpEeDr :)

i

Back to top Go down
ReLoaDeD
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Something very important , banned   Something very important , banned EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:27 pm

This is being discussed right now.
You will hear the result as soon as possible.
~Topic temporary locked
Back to top Go down
ReLoaDeD
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Something very important , banned   Something very important , banned EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:04 pm

you are unbanned.
Back to top Go down
SpEeDr

SpEeDr

PostSubject: Re: Something very important , banned   Something very important , banned EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: Something very important , banned   Something very important , banned EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:24 pm

SpEeDr wrote:

Don't take this lightly, you'll be watched very closely.

Consider this a warning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something very important , banned   Something very important , banned Empty

Back to top Go down

Something very important , banned
Page 1 of 1