Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Banned by Denos...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xmobster5

Banned by Denos... Empty
PostSubject: Banned by Denos...   Banned by Denos... EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 1:42 am

Just randomly decided to join matrix sniper when I saw 3 players on.. Never had an issue there before, even played there not to long ago. All of a sudden I get a message that I was banned for evasion? Can someone explain this? I've been playing on matrix sniping for a long time. Never had an issue, never used hacks. This is kind of a shock to me and a little unfair to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Denos
Full Moderator
Denos

Banned by Denos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned by Denos...   Banned by Denos... EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 2:14 am

So the ban was affecting you cause a player banned has an invalid serial (0000....) and so do you. So ban system was keeping you out since serial matched. Should be fixed now, feel free to try and join, sorry for the confusion/inconvenience.

~Denos
TmX Full Moderator
Back to top Go down
xmobster5

Banned by Denos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned by Denos...   Banned by Denos... EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 3:38 pm

Denos wrote:
So the ban was affecting you cause a player banned has an invalid serial (0000....) and so do you. So ban system was keeping you out since serial matched. Should be fixed now, feel free to try and join, sorry for the confusion/inconvenience.

~Denos
TmX Full Moderator

I was using origin for a while and I decided to actually get rid of it and install renegade from the disc. I used the serial code that I had used back in the early 2000's. That must have been the issue like you said. I appreciate you taking care of this for me! Thank you!

Denos likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned by Denos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned by Denos...   Banned by Denos... Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned by Denos...
Page 1 of 1