Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Would i make a good mod?

Go down 
+9
yipsauce
[TmX]Sean
Gohax
Di3HardNL
Imagine
-Xv-
SmiLey
WNxKaaruo
MonkeyBoy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

Would i make a good mod? Empty
PostSubject: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Would i make a good mod? dont just say no coz u mite not like me lol. i want valid reasons for both side of arguements :).
i think i would be an amazing mod Razz coz im not biased to my team or players that mite be cunts to everyone :) i just want to be a mod coz of these fucking huggers and hackers and im tired of no mods being there to spank them ! if u think no then try not to make me feel too bad ;P party peace any1
Back to top Go down
WNxKaaruo
Half Moderator
WNxKaaruo

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:12 pm

Sorry but i think no, because u often break the rules urself, and as we can see in the post it hardly seems as ur the most respectful 2 other players.

<%WNxKaaruo> !logsearch guitar
<~TmX> 14Host: [BR] Info_Man, your ping is currently 218
<~TmX> Results of your search (Maximum of 8 will be shown)
<~TmX> [04/05/09 - 17:53] [KICK] guitar (81.132.53.147) was kicked by ShadowPrime@IRC for 'return with 344'.
<~TmX> [04/05/09 - 17:52] [QKICK] guitar (81.132.53.147) was kicked by ShadowPrime@IRC for 'due to security logs from biatch u must d/l 344 from www.tmxclan.tk.'.
<~TmX> [30/04/09 - 10:41] [WARNINGS PLUGIN] guitar was warned by yipsaucesux for 'no hug'.
<~TmX> [25/04/09 - 13:43] [WARNINGS PLUGIN] guitar was warned by DEMONDSPN for 'for hugg'.
<~TmX> [18/04/09 - 18:42] [WARNINGS PLUGIN] guitar was warned by dusk for 'no hug'.
<~TmX> [17/04/09 - 12:09] [WARNINGS PLUGIN] guitar was warned by SmallHead for 'hug mofo'.
<~TmX> [14/04/09 - 17:21] [WARNINGS PLUGIN] guitar was warned by balgehaktFighter-NL for 'for hug'.
<~TmX> [05/03/09 - 17:00] [WARNINGS PLUGIN] guitar was warned by balgehaktFighter-NL for 'for riffiling'.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:23 pm

WNxKaaruo wrote:
Sorry but i think no, because u often break the rules urself, and as we can see in the post it hardly seems as ur the most respectful 2 other players.

<%WNxKaaruo> !logsearch guitar
<~TmX> 14Host: [BR] Info_Man, your ping is currently 218
<~TmX> [04/05/09 - 17] [KICK] guitar (81.132.53.147) was kicked by ShadowPrime@IRC for 'return with 344'.
<~TmX> [04/05/09 - 17] [QKICK] guitar (81.132.53.147) was kicked by ShadowPrime@IRC for 'due to security logs from biatch u must d/l 344 from www.tmxclan.tk.'.
<~TmX> [30/04/09 - 10] [WARNINGS PLUGIN] guitar was warned by yipsaucesux for 'no hug'.
<~TmX> [25/04/09 - 13] [WARNINGS PLUGIN] guitar was warned by DEMONDSPN for 'for hugg'.
<~TmX> [18/04/09 - 18] [WARNINGS PLUGIN] guitar was warned by dusk for 'no hug'.
<~TmX> [17/04/09 - 12] [WARNINGS PLUGIN] guitar was warned by SmallHead for 'hug mofo'.
<~TmX> [14/04/09 - 17] [WARNINGS PLUGIN] guitar was warned by balgehaktFighter-NL for 'for hug'.
<~TmX> [05/03/09 - 17] [WARNINGS PLUGIN] guitar was warned by balgehaktFighter-NL for 'for riffiling'.

they only say i hug coz of the way i started to use free aim, i use it at an angle mostly and sometimes press one direction more than the other and accidently go behind a wall, im not hugging on purpose its stupid free aim. and that scripts thing was different. i have it now and i swear i had it b4. it just didnt install right. balge warns me coz he always wants me to die coz i hs him a lot, other ppl only do it when i hs them and they get pissed off, theyre jealous lol
Back to top Go down
SmiLey

SmiLey

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:25 am

Okie, well 5 warns for hugging, really gotta blame free aim.

And 2 of those warns are from half mods and I'm sure they are not jealus. And def sure Dusk wouldn't warn if he was jealus ethier.
Back to top Go down
-Xv-

-Xv-

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:33 am

i find it funny how he made this post after he was whining on the server that I hack :/
Back to top Go down
Imagine

Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:38 pm

What's the purpose of this topic? O,o
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:55 pm

-Xv- wrote:
i find it funny how he made this post after he was whining on the server that I hack :/
thats coz ive never seen someone hs someone the millisecond they appear on their screen. ur too good for this game lol
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:56 pm

Trickster wrote:
Okie, well 5 warns for hugging, really gotta blame free aim.

And 2 of those warns are from half mods and I'm sure they are not jealus. And def sure Dusk wouldn't warn if he was jealus ethier.
the point is i wasnt hugging on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Di3HardNL

Di3HardNL

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:10 pm

Razz I am curious about my own logs. how many warnings/kicks did I get?

Could you look up my logs to Kaaruo? 8)
Ingame name is Di3HardNL.
Back to top Go down
-Xv-

-Xv-

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:33 am

Di3HardNL wrote:
Razz I am curious about my own logs. how many warnings/kicks did I get?

Could you look up my logs to Kaaruo? 8)
Ingame name is Di3HardNL.

You have more then 8
Back to top Go down
Gohax

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:47 am

guitar wrote:
-Xv- wrote:
thats coz ive never seen someone hs someone the millisecond they appear on their screen. ur too good for this game lol

It's really not that hard lmao.

But lol @ xv's post.
Back to top Go down
SmiLey

SmiLey

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:01 am

Don't you think after 2 warnings,that you would try harder not to hide behind wall after you shoot? Maybe be futher from walls, might help a bit..
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:03 am

sry but I would vote no, you break rules, ignore mods, and when a mod qkicks u coz ur the only 1 ingame w/o scripts

(12 corepatch users imgame) 1 not (YOU) So i pm u to get it 5 times, complete ignore, then i qkick u with the link for it.. and u come back saying WTF !afk 5 times epic spamz..ur not mature enough to be a mod here..go try in ekt.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:12 pm

ShadowPrime wrote:
sry but I would vote no, you break rules, ignore mods, and when a mod qkicks u coz ur the only 1 ingame w/o scripts

(12 corepatch users imgame) 1 not (YOU) So i pm u to get it 5 times, complete ignore, then i qkick u with the link for it.. and u come back saying WTF !afk 5 times epic spamz..ur not mature enough to be a mod here..go try in ekt.
i dont break rules, the hugging wasnt on purpose , i dont ignore mods u fool and i downloaded the scripts but they didnt install right , thats hwy i got kicked for not having them. i have them now, u didnt pm me 5 times i always reply to pms . mayb i was afk or something, i dont remember u pming me.

u remember we played this morning, i saw u hugging there as did that other guy/girl whatever it was. im more mature than u , u complain everytime u die and when u kill them urlike "haha" and "take that" and "die" i kno i sometimes say die and shit but only once in a while not all the time
Back to top Go down
yipsauce

yipsauce

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:43 pm

What this discussion is about?
What a Face
Back to top Go down
SaucePan

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:16 pm

Thought you quit ren?
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:42 pm

SaucePan wrote:
Thought you quit ren?
im on and off
Back to top Go down
WNxKaaruo
Half Moderator
WNxKaaruo

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:27 pm

ShadowPrime wrote:
ur not mature enough to be a mod here..go try in ekt.

lol!

For Di3HardNL:

<~TmX> [07/05/09 - 16:41] [WARNINGS PLUGIN] jddowner was warned by Di3HardNL for 'hug'.
<~TmX> [06/05/09 - 23:12] [WARNINGS PLUGIN] Di3HardNL was warned by RingoStarr for 'hug'.
<~TmX> [04/05/09 - 21:10] [KICK] Di3HardNL (86.80.202.134) was kicked by balgehaktFighter-NL for 'for kanker no respect for mod'.
<~TmX> [23/04/09 - 19:20] [WARNINGS PLUGIN] Di3HardNL was warned by Imagine for 'word'.
<~TmX> [20/04/09 - 17:39] [WARNINGS PLUGIN] Di3HardNL was warned by {Os}uNFouNDeD for 'no hug'.
<~TmX> [13/04/09 - 14:30] [WARNINGS PLUGIN] Di3HardNL was warned by balgehaktFighter-NL for 'for taal gebruik'.
<~TmX> [08/04/09 - 19:50] [QKICK] Di3HardNL (86.80.202.134) was kicked by SouthTxMex for 'AFK'.
<~TmX> [27/03/09 - 20:32] [QKICK] DI3hardnl (80.201.59.202) was kicked by aRGHathol for 'not in the mood today for name
Back to top Go down
WeaKSaucE

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:57 pm

no you wouldnt make a good mod
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:59 am

WeaKSaucE wrote:
why is this?
Back to top Go down
Imagine

Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:53 pm

wtf, can't you just fuck off?

1) There's too many against you, there's no sense in explaining and argueing.

2) Re isn't looking for mods.

3) The fact that you don't get these points leads to another reason, you seem to be really simple-minded.

Now plz, stop it, you're annoying.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:31 pm

Imagine wrote:

3) The fact that you don't get these points leads to another reason, you seem to be really simple-minded.

1. fuck you

2. fuck you

3 FUCK YOU ASSHOLE
Back to top Go down
Imagine

Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:49 pm

I doubt I have to add point 4) as it's too obious after your latest post. ^-^
Back to top Go down
WNxKaaruo
Half Moderator
WNxKaaruo

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:04 pm

u both make me laugh...

lol!
Back to top Go down
raven

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:25 am

guitar wrote:
Imagine wrote:

1. fuck you

2. fuck you

3 FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

LOL.. if that isn't enough of a reason why you shouldn't be a mod, I don't know what is.

hi reloaded Sup
Back to top Go down
WeaKSaucE

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:41 pm

guitar wrote:
WeaKSaucE wrote:
why is this?

u cant control a situation without cursing and threatening
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:28 pm

WeaKSaucE wrote:
guitar wrote:
WeaKSaucE wrote:
why is this?

u cant control a situation without cursing and threatening
swearing gets the job done, its not against the law...
Back to top Go down
SmiLey

SmiLey

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:56 pm

Wow, how does it get the job done when your just continuing an argueing with uselss words.

Grow up seriously.All of us made our points of why you wouldn't be a good mod so drop it -_-'
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:56 am

Imagine wrote:

great post GJ Fully agree.

raven wrote:
LOL.. if that isn't enough of a reason why you shouldn't be a mod, I don't know what is.

hi reloaded Sup

but coz raven is sexy I also agree wit this
<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:58 am

Hies Matt <3333
Long time no see^

Only one comment on topic subject...the whole thing is ridiculous imo, some1 asking if they'd make a good mod in a post, i don't like to choose sides in something i have no opinion on, but lets be a little more mature about this..?
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:23 pm

This topic is pathetic..you know whats even more pathetic? is that ur british D; U make me feel embarressed to be british....... grow up retard..
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:34 pm

ShadowPrime wrote:
This topic is pathetic..you know whats even more pathetic? is that ur british D; U make me feel embarressed to be british....... grow up retard..
what is wrong with u little boy. i asked a question just coz i was bored and wanted to kno what u lot thought of me. NONE of u kno the real me. u all think i suck and shit like that, i dont suck, just coz i dont waste my life playing this game all day like some of u lot. when anyone of u get to kno the real me, then u can judge me, until then, u can stfu talking shit about me and grow the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
yipsauce

yipsauce

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Quote :
what is wrong with u little boy. i asked a question just coz i was bored and wanted to kno what u lot thought of me.

U got an answer...

Quote :
NONE of u kno the real me.

we dont need to know you..

Quote :
u all think i suck and shit like that

Personally i dont think you suck, but your ego is soo huge..

Quote :
i dont waste my life playing this game all day like some of u lot.

none of us play like that...2-3 hours a day

Quote :
when anyone of u get to kno the real me, then u can judge me, until then, u can stfu talking shit about me and grow the fuck up.

I cud say LoL and stop after it...
But i'd like to say next:
You asked if u wud make a good mod...modship, that takes place in renny, NOT in real life. Then u tell us we dont know you in real.. why the hell we need to know you in real if we will never face you there.. We face you here where you doing nothing but shit talking to people who answers to YOUR question

So correct me if im wrong. We need to know you in real to know if u wud make a good mod in ren. Since u said u dont spend much time in ren that means u wont get modship anywhere because mods must be active in irc and ingame.

I suggest you feed your ego up your ass, then stop talking like that to mods.
PS: Dude, 90% of forum trolls are the same in real life
Back to top Go down
WNxKaaruo
Half Moderator
WNxKaaruo

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:12 pm

yipsauce wrote:
Yeh i'm awesome in IRC and RL :D :D

lies noob 0wned

p.s. Can we end this topic, i think we all know its not gonna take us anywhere we havn't been already and every1 has said there point, the rest is just blabla
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:11 pm

i kno i can get cocky at times and when i am rly bad after not playing for a while i do say things i wish i didnt say but u lot r hardly perfect ursleves. being a little bit cocky isnt a reason to be against me and hate me. ive seen cockiness and disrespect from all players but u all love each other, i dont even want to be a mod anymore anyway seeing as u people r so full of hatred. none of u have any solid reasons why i would suck anyway, i AM fair to ppl i DO have experience and i HAVE been or irc a couple of times i think, but i dont go on it much. lets just drop this now anyway im bored of all the haters.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:14 pm

yipsauce wrote:
Quote :
what is wrong with u little boy. i asked a question just coz i was bored and wanted to kno what u lot thought of me.

U got an answer...

Quote :
NONE of u kno the real me.

we dont need to know you..

Quote :
u all think i suck and shit like that

Personally i dont think you suck, but your ego is soo huge..

Quote :
i dont waste my life playing this game all day like some of u lot.

none of us play like that...2-3 hours a day

Quote :
when anyone of u get to kno the real me, then u can judge me, until then, u can stfu talking shit about me and grow the fuck up.

I cud say LoL and stop after it...
But i'd like to say next:
You asked if u wud make a good mod...modship, that takes place in renny, NOT in real life. Then u tell us we dont know you in real.. why the hell we need to know you in real if we will never face you there.. We face you here where you doing nothing but shit talking to people who answers to YOUR question

So correct me if im wrong. We need to know you in real to know if u wud make a good mod in ren. Since u said u dont spend much time in ren that means u wont get modship anywhere because mods must be active in irc and ingame.

I suggest you feed your ego up your ass, then stop talking like that to mods.

im just saying that i sometimes mite be a douche when im not in a good mood but im not like that in real life. and why u hating im nice to u and compliment u when u get a good shot peace
Back to top Go down
-Xv-

-Xv-

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:34 am

This whole thread counts entirely against you, even your own posts. Just drop it.

on another note, you might want to view this little 'article' for enlightenment Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7VAhzPcZ-s
Back to top Go down
adam

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:34 am

well if u have to make a topic about being a mod, u know your not ready,
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:04 pm

lets drop this now u ppl obv suck
Back to top Go down
Imagine

Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:53 am

bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would i make a good mod?   Would i make a good mod? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would i make a good mod?
Page 1 of 1